Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Virtual Private Systems (VPSs) are virtual servers designed to work like dedicated servers in a shared hosting environment. VPS hosting often provides more value than renting an entire dedicated server. They’re also more private than shared hosting. Virtual Private Systems in many ways combine some of the best qualities of both dedicated and shared hosting.
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system (OS). You may have superuser-level access to that OS instance. This allows you to install almost any software that runs on that OS.
Benefits of Fully-Managed VPS Hosting include:
- Server maintenance: WebScorch makes sure the server is running properly. We also ensure that there are no technical glitches that might cause your website to crash.
- Updates: With fully managed VPS, you do not need to worry about updating software or hardware to keep your website running. We do that for you.
- System monitoring: Monitoring pays close attention to traffic spikes to ensure your website can handle increased traffic at peak times without crashing.
- Data protection: Files are constantly checked for vulnerability and backed up on a regular basis. This ensures that after a crash or some other error, no data would be completely lost and could be restored quickly. Backups are also constantly being made of your web servers and applications to ensure rapid restoration if necessary.
- Security: We constantly check for potential weak points on the site as well as malware, spyware, and suspicious traffic patterns. This keeps your website uncorrupted and safe from viruses as well as keeping you aware of what type of traffic your site is getting.
- Tech support: We are available to assist you 24/7 with your website. This includes problems or issues requiring customer support, or for any technical or formatting requests.